We are delighted to announce that Albany Investment has recently appointed new members to its Advisory Board:
- Oliver Brind is currently the Investment Director at Walker Cripps Investment Management Ltd, and previously served as a Director at Credit Suisse Private Bank.
- Bill Egerton LVO is currently the Chief Strategy Officer at Vauban Cyber Technologies Ltd and has previously held a number of senior roles with Aegis, General Dynamics, IBM and PwC.
- Mark Cheshire was with Lloyds Banking Group for the last 30 years holding a range of executive roles including the CEO of the UK Private Bank and who currently runs his own consultancy specialising in strategy development and C level effectiveness.
- Duncan Macintosh is the Senior Partner at Capital Law, specialising in private equity, corporate governance and M&A transactions.
- Christina McComb is currently the Senior Independent Director of the British Business Bank and the Chairman of One Family.
Albany Investment are delighted to be joined by such a truly capable dynamic and diverse Advisory Board. We welcome the contribution they will make in order to deliver significant impact both to Albany Investment and UK Cyber Security Fund and the underlying investee companies within the portfolio.